Friday, 1 August 2014

I want your art!

Now that I've settled into this blog and have started uploading regular captions, I've been noticing that it really looks rather boring. Therefore i want YOU to submit some of your own TG caption art, or even design something awesome just for this blog!

Special note! for the 3 best, i will make a 3 part tg caption series featuring whatever you want, so be sure to include that when you submit your work. Of course, i will still make a single tg captions of you if you email me what you want it to be about, at the same address.



Please submit your art to cal.tgcaptions@gmail.com and i will try and incorporate all the entries in one way or another. They will form the background of this blog, along with the logo and banner of my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEMclyuJuN9vMcBGErCcjQ

Get creative, have fun, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carly's Most Viewed!