Monday 21 February 2022

TG Caption Series: Embracing Their New Assets... (1/7)

My next TG Caption Series! This one is the first time I've done a piece of longer form content focusing on the Genderwave, one of my favourite kinds of transformation. I hope you enjoy, and do leave a comment so I can see what you think!

As always, if you're enjoying this series, then head over to my Patreon, where this one was already posted in full many months ago, alongside plenty more series like this! In fact, a new one was posted there on Friday! 
(And that's in addition to more standard captions, and even the chance to request a personalised one!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooohhhhh.... This is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... could not stop myself from exploring the bulge in Lenas pants a little closer. An urge to touch and devour it came over me as hot as the wave that transitioned the two of us...

    ReplyDelete

Carly's Captions Most Viewed!