Saturday 27 August 2022

TG Caption Series: "I Didn't Sign Up For Gender Studies!" (1/8)

Just like we've done previously, it's time to give you guys a glimpse of what you could be getting on my Patreon! Parts will be posted daily (so once again this will mean 8 days of captions in a row)!
I really hope you enjoy! Leave a comment to let me know what you think!


If you're enjoying this series and want more like it, or don't want to wait to read the rest, then it was actually posted on Patreon back in November!
In fact, there's now 12 fully completed long series over there (including a new one this week!), plus over 180 extra normal captions!
There's price levels to suit you budgets, and you can set up your profile to be completely annoymous. Come have a look!


 

5 comments:

  1. If you are going to say it is available on Pateron than make the level have more slots to be able to see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more slots open now! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I would have liked the change to have been slower. perhaps while being unconscious. I did like the small breasts, being female instead of a bimbo right out of the gate. Then again, I prefer slim, trim and athletic over over inflated. Looking forward to daily increments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your long caption series are locked behind your witch-in-training tier but the tier is sold out so no more people can actually see the captions. (That or allow the tier below to see the long captions just at a later date)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more slots on this tier open now! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Carly's Captions Most Viewed!